Duson

Duson

Duson

Originally known as “Duson Station,” J.G. Parkerson, general manager of the Louisiana Western Railroad set the foundation for Duson, and the town would eventually be incorporated on December 16, 1909.  Duson, Louisiana was named after Curly Duson, a local land developer of the time.

Click on the links below for more great information on the town of Duson.

“More Info”

            Duson in the News

            Duson Schools

            Wikipedia

            Town of Duson Website

            Weather

Back to main Communities page.

Contact Information

Photo of Teresa Hamilton & Team Real Estate
Teresa Hamilton & Team
Van Eaton & Romero Realtors, A Latter & Blum Company
2000 Kaliste Saloom, Suite. 101
Lafayette LA 70508
Direct: 337-267-4048
Cell: 337-739-0425
Fax: 337-267-4118

Please LIKE us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/TeresaHamiltonandTeam

Van Eaton & Romero Realtors, A Latter & Blum Company
2000 Kaliste Saloom, Suite 101 - Lafayette, LA 70508
Licensed in Louisiana